Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [FONT=century gothic]Since all the great artists on the boards are doing their thing......I wanted to show you my Senior portrait from college..I had to draw this and the animal I identify with..(too bad you can't see my dragon initiation tattoo) in 10 minutes..I colored it in recently...I hate taking pics so I draw myself instead..lol...so enjoy and give me the news goood or bad..it's allllllll goooood.....and by the way I would never wear blue eyeshadow...hahahaha[/FONT]
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 hehe... dat's a tight drawing... the dragon's cool.. is that really how you look? 'cept for the blue eyeshadow....
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 Yeah that's little ol' me..hehe...I'm wanna draw a pic of my hubby next..but he don't wanna pose..what a biatch..lol
Matt.D Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [color=coral]U look good. I'd like 2 see a photo of u...[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [SIZE=1]Ya I'd like to see actual picture of you, its hard to get what you [i]really[/i] look like through a two dimensional drawing.. but the picture is cool, I like the dragon:)[/SIZE]
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 21, 2001 Author Posted August 21, 2001 I hate taking pics of my self..I dunno I'm superstitious and I feel the pic is like....taking from you..anywaysI'll see if I can find decent ones..I'm usually flipping the bird in one of em or covering my face...LOL Awwww.....you guys are making me blush,Everyone use to tell me to model and I hated the idea because that world is so fake to me...My gear is strictly underground(how I like my ANIME/MANGA)you would see me and think I was a skateboarder,I don't fit in to my neighborhood either..I live in the Lower East Side in NYC and their syle is Ryde or Die...straight up.:cool:
PiroMunkie Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B]I hate taking pics of my self..I dunno I'm superstitious and I feel the pic is like....taking from you..anywaysI'll see if I can find decent ones..I'm usually flipping the bird in one of em or covering my face...LOL[/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]You take a picture you take it's soul.. it's a belief in some religion of which I'm not sure of. I'm a little camera shy myself, that's why I dont have any good pics of myself. My sister was using a video camera once and i was just kneeling on a chair and she pointed it at me and when I saw it I just dove off the chair, lol :D[/SIZE]
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 21, 2001 Author Posted August 21, 2001 It's a Amish country thing...no electronics and stuff..But I really believe it...God forbid someone gets a pic of you and does some voo-do $tuff..LOL.....:eek:
PiroMunkie Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B]It's a Amish country thing...no electronics and stuff..But I really believe it...God forbid someone gets a pic of you and does some voo-do $tuff..LOL.....:eek: [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]In order to complete a voodoo doll you need something of personal possession of the person that its made for.. I dont think a picture would count.. but ya I could see what ya mean! lol[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now