otakuuu Posted April 10, 2012 Posted April 10, 2012 As of late I haven't been too active on this forum nor have I been doing a lot of stuff I like from classes..(starting to get into more interesting stuff that I enjoy though..) Solution : rejected sketches from this morning..! Hahaha! Out of the 12 I did, these are the ones that I liked sketching but knew they were not acceptable for the assignment. I have reverted back to my freshman conceptual nonsense. I have to work on that again..(sigh) These are some of sketches based off the story of Genie, a severe case of social isolation from the '70's. My heart goes out to her. <3
otakuuu Posted May 1, 2012 Author Posted May 1, 2012 Todos celebracionnnnn! More like I'm the only one..hehe. Anyway, classes are over for the semester; thought I'd upload a proof of my [size=2](unfinished)[/size] assignment..lovin' silkscreening. [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/skwdo4.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now