Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=#FF5511][size=3][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Since my arrival back to OB, I realized my banner/avatar set is somewhat outdated. At least for me it is. So, I am asking the artists of OB if they could kindly create me a new one.
The only thing that I ask is that the picture be Soul Eater related, brightly coloured (very little pink, preferably), and have the phrase "Your soul is mine!" Along with that, I would like my name somewhere in the avatar and banner.[/font][/size][/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF5511]I love the idea; however, I was looking for something a lot more brighter and with more graphics. But I LOVE the idea.[/color][/size][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...