Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tursi [/i]
[B]:bawl: first i'm sad that it ended, and ......never mind :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah....i know..hate it when animes end too..lol

But don't tell me the other part..i wanna know why it' so sad..
Posted
*whispers to them both*

Please don't spam....i hate to see someone close this topic..:(


Can I ask you guys a question though,,,when you meant that Trigun had a sad ending..did you mean..it was sad cause it doesn't really complete the anime? or is it sad as in people die? :(
Posted
Hey, anyone want to PM me the basic storyline of Trigun without spoiling anything? I've seen clips of this and I'm still not sure if I want to spend the money to see this.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]*whispers to them both*

Please don't spam....i hate to see someone close this topic..:(


Can I ask you guys a question though,,,when you meant that Trigun had a sad ending..did you mean..it was sad cause it doesn't really complete the anime? or is it sad as in people die? :( [/B][/QUOTE]

um number one and two....... depending on the person
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
I actually thought it was going to be sadder than it was, of coarse the last Anime ending i saw was the Bebop endind. In fact the last epidose ain't sad, now maybe the last 2-3 episodes, but not the last one. Lets put it this way "High Noon" (for those of you who don't know "High Noon" is the last collection in the Series) is just a sad DVD/VHS. Seriously if you thought Trigun was Sad in the Ending don't watch CB.
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
You should really check it out, it is by far my favorite Anime.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...