ZooperZoner Posted October 20, 2012 Posted October 20, 2012 (edited) Any otaku should know what a waifu/husbando is, right? If not, basically a waifu/husbando is basically who you would marry if you could marry an anime/manga character. So, who is yours? Mine, mine is Tohru Honda of Fruits Basket. I know Kyo has her, but still! She's very caring, nice, and cute! Hahahaha, I'm interested to hear yours! [b][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Hey Zooper, since your thread has to do with anime characters/otaku culture I've moved it to Anime Central. -Gavin[/font][/b] Edited October 20, 2012 by Gavin pattypv4 1
リス-ちゃん Posted January 24, 2013 Posted January 24, 2013 I'm not sure. So many to choose from... I suppose my current would be Krito from SAO. Or Allen from Escaflowne. :D Sephiroth and Alucard from FF7 and Castlevania...Guys with long hair are cute. (*3*)
Claire Posted January 28, 2013 Posted January 28, 2013 Nadie from El Cazador de La Bruja. Watched the whole series with big ol' hearts for eyes. I still haven't recovered.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now