Ol' Fighter Posted November 6, 2012 Posted November 6, 2012 (edited) I'm a teeny tiny bit of a writer so, I thought I'd share a little something that I just wrote that I'd love some feedback on. 5 Thoughts From 1 Where do I start when it comes to my thoughts of you... First thought: Your beautiful smile and how it lights a fire in my heart and urges me to press my lips against your own. Second thought: Your personality and how infectiously wonderful it it. It's like a warm glow of things so lovely and heart warming that I nearly never know what to do when I'm around you except be swept away. Third thought: You. Simply you. You're a goddess before my eyes that radiates an aura of magnificent sun-kissed light with a touch of the most subtle and divine red. Fourth thought: I just want one thing. To be with you. To be able to walk with you, talk with you, embrace you, kiss you, love you. Last thought: Can I be with you... Can I keep pace with your lovely stride, can I match your words with my own, can I hold you as I so dearly desire, can I kiss you with all that is me from the heart? Can I truly love you... My own thought: Yes, yes I can and will as I feel like I already have. Edited November 9, 2012 by Ol' Fighter
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now