Fall Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 Has anyone got, or played this game? I have to say it's one of the funnest games I've ever played on the Sony. With all those weapons (I like the Concrete Donkey :bellylol: ), and the characters you play as (worms)..... Who else likes this game? :)
Guest Imsirion Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 i thought it looked weird so i stayed away from it but maybe ill rent it.
Fall Posted January 23, 2002 Author Posted January 23, 2002 Well it's a kewlest game I've played yet..... :) Do you know what it's about?
Sephiroth Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 the game has not yet been released in the UK, so I have not had the chance to play it yet, ah well, I guess I'll just play worms 2 armageddon on the dreamcast until it comes out here....
Fall Posted January 23, 2002 Author Posted January 23, 2002 Yeah, well it wasn't supposed to come out here either until later. But a superstore here has shipped them in..... So I got a copy! :)
Sephiroth Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deadgoddess [/i] [B]thots that are floating round my mind rite now: ummm.... uhhhhh.... i like ps2...... ummmm.... uhhhh.... best system so far..... i dont really like snails..... uhhhhhh.... ? [/B][/QUOTE] erm, ok now you see these type of posts are considered spam, which are not tolerated on the boards, since you are new, I thought I would remind you instead of banning, like I normally do....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now