Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

 (By god, I wish we had finished Maverick Hunters: Personification!)

 

 

Me too!

(I think we should still have a go...for old time's sake...)

:)

Posted

There must be something in the water. I was in the middle of doing a series of flashcards and memorisation and thought "I should really see how the OB is going"

 

So, Here I am again, a couple years later. It's nice to see a handful of the original crew are still lurking (forgive me if I don't recognise the avatar name changes ^_^;;) and apparently thriving off the boards. It's strange to think that it's almost been 13 years since I first signed on and how much we've all grown and changed. Not to mention how much the internet has changed. Weird.

 

Anyhow. I finished up working full time in a Nuclear Pharmacy (now it's just the odd call in job when desperate for cash) and I was admitted into med school. Just prior I proposed to the most wonderful woman on the planet and she agreed to share lives with me. We've been married for a year now and we're doing great. Dirt poor, which blows after I had a few years earning good money for a graduate science position, but I know my chosen path is to be a Doctor and a Radiologist at that. In the end it's worthwhile. Life is good and apart from a hospital scare (turns out I may have spherocytosis) and a bunch of stress with my then fiance and I going long distance through it (she's American and chose to live in Australia with me), I feel pretty blessed to have life turn out the way it did.

 

Coming back here and checking in is almost like returning home. I may even lurk a bit more before the study guilt crushes me again!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...