OtakuBoards

Oliver!

Defcon5

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]That would be correct Flash. For some reason the movie and play are just named Oliver. [/B][/QUOTE]

Bah, stupid forgetful me. How many plays are there where the main character is called Oliver? -__-;;

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]If Bill Sikes is the main kid that befriends Oliver at the orphanage, then yeah, i'm pretty sure he sings.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Bill Sikes is far from Olivers friend. He is the one that Kills nancy and trys to use Oliver for robbing houses. He's the bad guy.

[B]

Bill Sikes is far from Olivers friend. He is the one that Kills nancy and trys to use Oliver for robbing houses. He's the bad guy. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh...then I don't think he sings...pretty sure he doesn't sing

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo] I think he sings briefly with Faigan, but I am pretty sure he doesn't have his own song[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh really??...Well there you go Defcon5...looks like you are going to have to zing wiz you're beautiful voize...lol...just don't break any windows:rotflmao:

Go get 'em..hehehe;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B]Oliver is a great movie but when my class did the play(few years back)It was so boring cuz one kid couldn't remember his lines and some1 fell off stage.:blackeye: [/B][/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call that boring, I'd find it funny.
In stoke on trent, we'd just call it a 'comedy' version :D . Unless of course, the rest of the cast were boring...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo] I think he sings briefly with Faigan, but I am pretty sure he doesn't have his own song[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

:nervous: damnit. well I'm told my voice isn't bad but we'll just have to see. But man I really want the part!

[B]Well try out's where today and after I read my lines the teacher made a reassuring comment. And my friend said that they where looking at me and talking so that could either be good or bad. Wish me luck! [/B][/QUOTE]

Good Luck....Break a leg:D

Lots-A-Luv