Defcon5 Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 Has anyone ever seen this play? I would like to know because my school is going to be preforming it and I want to know if it's anygood. I want to be Bill Sikes. Just from what I heard about him he sounds awsome.
velvet paws Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 not one I personally enjoy but some of my friends took part in the school play at jounior school and they enjoyed it... :)
Defcon5 Posted January 21, 2002 Author Posted January 21, 2002 When you saw it did Bill Sikes have a song?
Defcon5 Posted January 21, 2002 Author Posted January 21, 2002 That would be correct Flash. For some reason the movie and play are just named Oliver.
Flash Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i] [B]That would be correct Flash. For some reason the movie and play are just named Oliver. [/B][/QUOTE] Bah, stupid forgetful me. How many plays are there where the main character is called Oliver? -__-;;
KawaiiSakura Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 oliver is a cool play.. haha anywayz Bill Sikes is cool and so iz oliver and stuff ^_~ :D
Delian Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 I love Oliver. The play, if done well is actually quite good, but the movie is great.
Defcon5 Posted January 22, 2002 Author Posted January 22, 2002 But in the play does Bill sing? and if so what's the song(s) named?
stardust Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 yeah,I went w/ a friend in 4th grade to go see oliver twist!One of the best darn plays I've ever seen!
Delian Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 If Bill Sikes is the main kid that befriends Oliver at the orphanage, then yeah, i'm pretty sure he sings....
Fall Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 Our school peformed it last year. It wasn't very good if you ask me. :rolleyes: It got boring.....
Delian Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 Hehehe...Well it's like I said before..if it's rehearsed and co ordinated well, then it's pretty good. Well I would like to watch it, anyways:D
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 I never seen it but i heard of it before and i think the kid that played harry potter was init or was that a different one *thinks hard and can't remember*
Defcon5 Posted January 22, 2002 Author Posted January 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i] [B]If Bill Sikes is the main kid that befriends Oliver at the orphanage, then yeah, i'm pretty sure he sings.... [/B][/QUOTE] Bill Sikes is far from Olivers friend. He is the one that Kills nancy and trys to use Oliver for robbing houses. He's the bad guy.
Delian Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i] [B] Bill Sikes is far from Olivers friend. He is the one that Kills nancy and trys to use Oliver for robbing houses. He's the bad guy. [/B][/QUOTE] Oh...then I don't think he sings...pretty sure he doesn't sing
Delian Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i] [B]Good I shoulden't have to worry then. [/B][/QUOTE] But you never know....They might choose to be extra creative and turn the bad guy into a singing nightmare...hehehe:D ;)
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i] [B] Oh...then I don't think he sings...pretty sure he doesn't sing [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo] I think he sings briefly with Faigan, but I am pretty sure he doesn't have his own song[/color]
Delian Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B] [color=indigo] I think he sings briefly with Faigan, but I am pretty sure he doesn't have his own song[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Oh really??...Well there you go Defcon5...looks like you are going to have to zing wiz you're beautiful voize...lol...just don't break any windows:rotflmao: Go get 'em..hehehe;)
Posthumous Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 Oliver is a great movie but when my class did the play(few years back)It was so boring cuz one kid couldn't remember his lines and some1 fell off stage.:blackeye:
Dan L Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i] [B]Oliver is a great movie but when my class did the play(few years back)It was so boring cuz one kid couldn't remember his lines and some1 fell off stage.:blackeye: [/B][/QUOTE] I wouldn't call that boring, I'd find it funny. In stoke on trent, we'd just call it a 'comedy' version :D . Unless of course, the rest of the cast were boring...
Defcon5 Posted January 22, 2002 Author Posted January 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B] [color=indigo] I think he sings briefly with Faigan, but I am pretty sure he doesn't have his own song[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] :nervous: damnit. well I'm told my voice isn't bad but we'll just have to see. But man I really want the part!
Defcon5 Posted January 25, 2002 Author Posted January 25, 2002 Well try out's where today and after I read my lines the teacher made a reassuring comment. And my friend said that they where looking at me and talking so that could either be good or bad. Wish me luck!
Delian Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i] [B]Well try out's where today and after I read my lines the teacher made a reassuring comment. And my friend said that they where looking at me and talking so that could either be good or bad. Wish me luck! [/B][/QUOTE] Good Luck....Break a leg:D Lots-A-Luv
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now