OtakuBoards

Celebi

Fall

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Paul [/i]
[B]
Who thinks Togepi is a complete bunch of doggy do do? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]No it's not. It's just a bit..... childish for my liking. It's ok when it evolves into Togetic though..... :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zachary [/i]
[B]so its true that you can only get celebi by cheating. people have told me many ways of getting him. 1 for example was get a tentacool (male) and breed it with ditto and i got the egg with a level 5 tentacool in it. Jesssshh [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]Yes, that's true. You can't catch him, without a cheat. Though it has been said you can in the Pokemon Advance game. I doubt this is true though....[/color]

If you get Pokemon Crystal and get a imported phone attachment, goto the Goldenrod Pokemon Center, read what it says upstairs on the lockers, go downstairs and talk to the blu-haired person, beat 16 trainers and you get the gs ball, give it to Kurt for a day and take it the the Ilex Forest Shrine...a lot to do for a lv. 30 Celibi...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Imported phone attachment? What's that? :huh: [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]I think it's some kind of tradelink cable or something. Anywayz, it has something to do with a phone. ;)[/color]

Ah, here is the info: "Mobile AdaptorGB". It was priced at 3800 yen and released on December 14th, 2000.

That is about all the info i remembered and later found...again.

All it really did was allow you to get Celebi and battle other people without having to be right beside them.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cruizr [/i]
[B]

All it really did was allow you to get Celebi and battle other people without having to be right beside them. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]If that's all it really does....... I WANT IT!!! Muahaha, that'd be kewl to battle some I know, without even having to get up out of my chair! (I'm lazy :D)...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cruizr [/i]
[B]If you get Pokemon Crystal and get a imported phone attachment, goto the Goldenrod Pokemon Center, read what it says upstairs on the lockers, go downstairs and talk to the blu-haired person, beat 16 trainers and you get the gs ball, give it to Kurt for a day and take it the the Ilex Forest Shrine...a lot to do for a lv. 30 Celibi... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]This is only in the Japanese version. It's not in the GoldenRod Pokèmon center, it's in some sort of "Information Center" that was taken out in the American versions.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Well that sure sucks; something like that in the American Version would've been awesome... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]Well there's the internet. You can buy a special link cable that plugs into your computer, and you can battle people that way, all over America.

Same goes for Australia.

Though you can only battle people in your own country.[/color]