Confusion Lv. 0 Power: 50
Heal Bell Lv. 0
Recover Lv. 0
Safeguard Lv. 10
Ancientpower Lv. 20 Power: 60
Future Sight Lv. 30 Power: 80
Baton Pass Lv. 40
Perish Song Lv. 50

you are welcome almighty killer snail...if you need that kind of info about other pokemon...dont hesitate to ask!(im just full of useless info! :D )

Well as far as I know, Time Travel lets Celebi go back in time? I'm not that sure, maybe Cruizr can help you there. All I know is that Celebi is the only Pokemon who knows it/can learn it, and it has something to do with time. :toothy:

Guest Saiyaman
[b][size=1]Yes Celebi can travel back in time but not in the actual game. It just restores HP or something (Going back to when it was fully healed[/b][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Heal Bell and Ancient Power? I've never heard of them before..... Thanks for helping me Cruizr. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[b][size=1]Because they are new....[/b][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wormmon's Tamer [/i]
[B]Excuse me?? What did you just insult me for??:flaming: :ball: [/B][/QUOTE]
I don't think it was an insult. I think he said that Sephiroth made that avatar you have.....

Anywayz, so Time Travel ISN'T an attack? Hmm.....

here is how goes... Celibi is Time Trveling Pokemon that whenever it goes to the past, it would leave an egg and go back to its own time...Time Travel is not a move but a discription of the pokemon (Example: Charmander/ Fire Lizard)

• 4 weeks later...
I only read this in a magazine, and it didn't say anything about it being usable in the game, they just said it was one of Celebi's moves.... but as Cruizr stated, it's not an actual move... :)

Maybe Nintendo will be generous and make it a move for Celebi in the new Pokémon game. I heard that Celebi is supposed to have an evolved form in the new one. I wonder if its true....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i]
[B]Maybe Nintendo will be generous and make it a move for Celebi in the new Pokémon game. I heard that Celebi is supposed to have an evolved form in the new one. I wonder if its true.... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]Yeah, it could happen. I'm trying to think of a name they'd call it right now..... any ideas?[/color]

Unless already done in Crystal, I think the programmers should first think up a way to make Celebi a Pokémon you can get without a cheat device before thinking of an evolutionary line...
Celebi and Mew both, by the way.:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Unless already done in Crystal, I think the programmers should first think up a way to make Celebi a Pokémon you can get without a cheat device before thinking of an evolutionary line...
Celebi and Mew both, by the way.:) [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]Well weren't they going to make it so you could catch Mew at Silver Mountain? I though I heard right..... :rolleyes:[/color]