OtakuBoards

Waht would the Kickflip have been called if it were not invented by Rodney Mullen?

Krillen

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]This is for skateboarders duh! So you dont have to be in here, its for skaters only! So it has a point to it, and this is gd so i can dow hat i want.:p[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]No... it still doesn't have a point to it. Even for skaters it still has no relative point. This is the kinda stuff you use AIM or YIM or whatever for. This may be General Discussion but it still has its limits...[/SIZE]

That comment seems abit unfair. Does that mean as an ex-skateboarder I shouldn't really be here?

I merly said it should be called 'Rodney Mullen likes classical music' because that is my friends MSN name and it kinda takes the rip coz Mullen wouldn't have invented it and yet it was still linked to him.

And this topic is kinda pointless because you can't hold much descussion about what it's alternative name would have been. All people can really add is one line comments. I'm sorry but I wouldn't be surprised if this gets closed....