OtakuBoards

Emblem creation | Need help!

Darth Vectis

Hey there everyone! If you are reading this now it means you are interested in at least what is in this thread. Well, i'll keep it simple a straight to the point. I've started doing Youtube, Vine and other media things like that and I have noticed I am lacking a recognizable symbol or emblem that will set me apart. So, I need help, as I am art incapable and only mildly knowledgeable in Photoshop and other programs of the kind. I need help creating one for my channel, something I will put up on every video, will be seen by any and everyone who looks at any of my channels. Can you help me? If you can, fantastic! I appreciate any kind of help with this. Below will be the things I am looking for, and i will post up anything that I can put up for the artists references. If you need anything else form me, please let me know!

Below is a crappy version i threw together for a kind of general idea. The main points i would love are:

• A crest like shield, preferably a little beat up/chipped on the edges.
  • Curved horns very similar to the ones in the image, something that will fit in the shield as well.
  • The middle symbol, id just like integrated better into the image overall, how that is done is up to you
  • Id like a Rod and a dagger like blade together. How they are incorporated is also up in the air, whatever works with the overall design.
  • The color scheme is super basic in the picture as well, Id like Red and black for the primary colors and Gold as the trim.

And that is all, I hope that whoever finds this has a blast working on this and I appreciate all the help!

- Ronin

Image57.png