OtakuBoards

Custody Battle...

Flash

Guest Saiyaman
[b][size=1]Well Flash it is good to hear that the "Good Side" is winning. But don't wory. That sorry excuse for a living being won't touch your little bro or your money for that matter.[/b][/size]

Geez, I have been in that situation before, and I know how you feel. But I was the one being fought over. It's not a good situation to be faced with. But one day, all that have been caught in a world of never-ending night, our broken wings will heal, so we can finally fly from this place of endless pain and suffering. Hopefully, your wings will heal when you get your brother back where he belongs. With you and your mom. This has been a motivational speech by the phoenix. You are lucky that you have seen this side of the fire. Never speak of it again.

how did i not see this thread before?

ugh. that's terrible!

do you want me to kill him for you?

just kidding. but there is something i can do. *runs off for a minute or two*

first of all, going to court is no sweat. i've had to testify in court millions of times (i have a f*cked up family). don't worry, you'll be fine. oh, & make everything you say come straight from your heart. judges love a good emotional testimony, it moves them. sounds horrible, but yeah.

second of all, if you ever need to talk, you know we're here for you, & you know how to get in touch w/ me if you want to. but i have a feeling everything will turn out in your favor. *smiles evilly*