Pastbyer Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 [color=indigo]Has anyone here seen Blue Submarine No. 6? It was shown in the Australian/NZ Toonami last week. It's actually very good. Although the story was very complicated. I had to tape it and watch it about 4 times before I understood the plot. ...So, has anyone here seen it?[/color]
Avalon Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 I have, the edited and non-edited versions! it was quite boring to me...no plot.
Nothing674 Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 yeah, I didn't find it too appealing either.
Fall Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 I saw it a few days ago. I like it, especially the special effects in it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now