Zero-Sama Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 [color=red][SIZE=9999999]COME ON!AM I THE ONLY ONE POSTING!?POST ALREADY!!!!!!:flaming::flaming::flaming::flaming::flaming::flaming::flaming:[/SIZE][/color]
Sara Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][color=red][SIZE=9999999]COME ON!AM I THE ONLY ONE POSTING!?POST ALREADY!!!!!!:flaming::flaming::flaming::flaming::flaming::flaming::flaming:[/SIZE][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Ah...I'm not sure, exactly, how to get us out of your fixes. "Everyone drowns but kazuya, who goes on to kill ben" doesn't work. We're in a room...filling up with water...that is over everone's heads but your seven-foot-tall character's... Somebody blow up a wall or something....that might work....
Ben Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 With the very little time I have, I am going to try to post.
Zero-Sama Posted January 24, 2002 Author Posted January 24, 2002 Bringing it back,As it goes with the story.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now