OtakuBoards

Digistory chapter X:Griping

Zero-Sama

I am majorly confused. The story is in total disarray. Zero and I keep having arguements that don't get us anywhere. I left for two days and this happens? Remind me not to leave for that long. :rolleyes:

Okay, let's see if I've got this straight.....

Ben destroyed Primary Village.
Obtok is dead.
Ben destroys ToyAgumon.
Ben attempts to create Blockmon.
Zero is dead.
Ben goes to temple.
Ben creates Blockmon.
Blockmon attacks Zero, Mari, and Gryf.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Okay, let's see if I've got this straight.....

Ben destroyed Primary Village.
Obtok is dead.
Ben destroys ToyAgumon.
Ben attempts to create Blockmon.
Zero is dead.
Ben goes to temple.
Ben creates Blockmon.
Blockmon attacks Zero, Mari, and Gryf. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok I got it I will go post now

It's a great story...at least, it has been. I think it is the longest-going rpg/story on the boards. It's still fun, sometimes. But the truth is, it's falling apart. We've spent nearly five out of the current seven pages griping and generally chatting. If the story is going to keep going, we need to stop doing that...

This is pro'lly the best rpg I've been in (and I've been in quite a few, pre-otaku era), and I'll be sorry to see it end...but it has to end sometime.

I'll keep with it as long as the rest of you do.
;)

I have a question?Where the :tasty::blush::sleep::wigout: did Kazuya go?Are you guys trying to kick me out of the story?Do you want me to stop posting in the story?Do you?Really?Are you shere?Okay,FINE!I'll quit,you stupid control freaks!BAH!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B]I have a question?Where the :tasty::blush::sleep::wigout: did Kazuya go?Are you guys trying to kick me out of the story?Do you want me to stop posting in the story?Do you?Really?Are you shere?Okay,FINE!I'll quit,you stupid control freaks!BAH! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes:D

I'm just joking!

Quite frankly, I don't know where Kazuya went. And I'm not sure where Oreta is. And I haven't a clue what's going on with Angel. All I know is that Ginny, Ben, Amanda, and I are all somewhere underneath the Crest Temple....