Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
okay people..I tried to put abit of a plot in this (mysterious spaceship shootin down galaxy police) but people seem to have sorta stopped posting or just not puttin much...heh...duno wot more to say...just dont want to abandon game....

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted
awww hunny I weren't pickin at you...just my bro and Elfin_Girl and everyone seem to be forgettin bout this...argh I duno...guess I just don't have any patiance anymore *sigh* sorry...*goes and hides in shame*
Posted
mihoshi walks up to sasami

mihoshi: whaaaaa my ship was shot down

sasami: ?????? i am so sarry /....who shot you down

mihoshi: i dont know *crys as she speaks*......it was a blue ship shaped like a tree.................like that one comming down to land right now....*bawls*:bawl:

sasami: WHA..... that ship right there!! *points at ship landing*

mihoshi: yeah thats the one

sasami: we got to get out ahhhh here *runs back to house
Posted
OOC:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i]
[B]^^;; Heh . . . I'm still trying to find a way to bring myself in! V.V If any of you can accomplish THAT feat . . . then I'll post more!

~!*Sere*!~ [/B][/QUOTE]

er....u cud be the baddie I guess.....or you could be the person in the tree shaped space ship. Sup to you if you shot down Mihoshi or not...you could claim that was a similar ship that was stolen or sommat....iunno heh :blush:

------------------------------------------------------------

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...