Rate this team!  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Rate this team!

• Amazing!
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Not so good
    • This is a team?

Okay, I don't know if this team would be too good or not, right now, I'm just training them for fun. Here it is:

Suicune
Cut
Bubblebeam
Aurora Beam
Waterfall

Arcanine
Bite
Flamewheel
Extremespeed
Flamethrower

Feraligatr
Slash
Bite
Surf
Whirlpool

Pidgeot
Wing Attack
Fly
Gust
Quick Attack

Raticate
Super Fang
Strength
Quick Attack
Hyper Fang

That's all I have, since I'm currently trying to hatch an egg, as I said, probably not all that good, but I was just wondering what you guys thought. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Polgara [/i]
[B]Okay, I don't know if this team would be too good or not, right now, I'm just training them for fun. Here it is:

Suicune
Cut
Bubblebeam
Aurora Beam
Waterfall

Arcanine
Bite
Flamewheel
Extremespeed
Flamethrower

Feraligatr
Slash
Bite
Surf
Whirlpool

Pidgeot
Wing Attack
Fly
Gust
Quick Attack

Raticate
Super Fang
Strength
Quick Attack
Hyper Fang

That's all I have, since I'm currently trying to hatch an egg, as I said, probably not all that good, but I was just wondering what you guys thought. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]Not the best team I've ever seen... You got some pretty weak moves on there. Plus you have Way too many HM's, and not enough type diversity. You've also got a legendary on there. Kinda cheap, ya?

2x weakness to Rock, 3x weakness to Electric, and a psychic would run roughshod through there. Where's the Dark?

Suicune= Ditch the entire move set. If you want Ice and Water attacks, put Ice Beam and Surf on there. The other two I'm not sure about.As always, ask Vaporjolt. (That line is getting redundant, no?)

Arcanine= Add Dig and Fire Spin. Take off Flamewheel and Bite.

Feraligatr= Keep Slash and Surf. Get rid of Whirlpool. Not sure about Bite. For a good moveset, ask you-know-who.

Pidgeot= Hmmm... Gust? lol Anyway, I don't know much about Pidgeot's, but you need to ditch the moveset. Maybe keep Fly.

Raticate= Hyper Fang is good for a Raticate. Get rid of the rest.

If you want a real good rating, you know the drill.[/COLOR]

I know, I told you they weren't all the great. My dad's team is a lot better, of course, he plays his gameboy 24/7 (he even plays it at work!) I'll ask him for his ideal team, and I'll post it. (I think he has 16 or 17 level one hundred Pokemon) he doesn't use rare candy either.

[color=blue][size=1][b]Suicune[/b]
Surf > Waterfall. They both have the same PP & accuracy, but Surf has better power. Cut is bad all around. Aurora Beam is too weak.

<> (Leftovers/Mint Berry)

[b]Arcanine[/b]
Extreme Speed & Flamethrower are great! Keep them! If you want a Dark move, use Crunch over Bite for better power. You can breed a female Growlithe/Arcanine with a male Houndour/Houndoom that knows Crunch to get it. SSTrunks had a good moveset with Curse to power up ES (but ES goes first no matter how slow you are) and Rest with a Mint Berry attached. Safeguard with Miracle Berry attached is nice if you feel you need the status protection.

[b]Feraligatr[/b]
I sense redundancy here. Feraligatr and Suicune are both straight waters so that's doing nothing but giving you double the amount of weaknesses that water types have. Choose between Feraligatr and Suicune. If you keep Feraligatr, here's a good set:
<>

Roar you ask? Roar is good to make your opponent switch, and if your opponent has Double Teamed to the max or something, they'll be almost impossible to hit. As a rule of thumb, it's a good idea to have a Hazer or a Roarer/Whirlwinder on a team for this situation.

[b]Pidgeot[/b]
IMO: <> (Leftovers)

Leftovers & Protect can let you catch up on health lost by Double-Edge. This set obviously has no offense against a rock or steel type, so if you face either one it'd be wise to switch.

[b]Raticate[/b]
<> (Mint Berry)

[b]Overall:[/b]
The pokemon choice isn't terribly bad, you just need more type coverage and better movesets. And where's the sixth?[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B] BTW: your dad plays my parents don't even know how to pronounce video game systems:eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

lol! Well, my dad is a big kid, he watches DBZ, Superman, Batman, you name it! He even collects Hotwheels. We got him a N64 for Christmas, he loved it. :) Thanks for the feedback, I'll definitely work on Suicune. :)

[COLOR=limegreen][SIZE=3]It's an okay team..it could beat the HELL outta my team!..that aint sayin' much though..lol N-man makes fun of my team..i so hate him...just kiddin' lol!![/SIZE] [/COLOR]