Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I need help in Mario 64


Recommended Posts

Guest Steiner
Posted
On the level wet dry world how do i lower the pink bomber man to activate the cannon!
Posted
[color=indigo]Jump into the painting towards the top, using a backflip or some other jump that will give you lots of height. When you enter the level, the water level will be at its highest. Climb out of the water onto a platform near the Bomb-Omb Buddy and jump to the raised platform that it's standing on.

Also, there's a warp up to the cannon from the ground. When you enter the stage with the water level at its lowest, run straight under the wooden platform. When you're not under it anymore, turn to your right and you'll see a small tower with three "steps" and a water level changer thing at the top. If you stand in the small corner at the bottom of it, you'll warp up to the cannon. Very usefull.[/color]
Posted
I still have this game..... Somewhere..... I sometimes play it, but I don't think I've made it to the level your on though..... :rolleyes:
Posted
Warning:

Do not goto the back right corner of the cannon, or you will be teleported to near the bottom of the level ( under a LOT of water)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cruizr [/i]
[B]Warning:

Do not goto the back right corner of the cannon, or you will be teleported to near the bottom of the level ( under a LOT of water) [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Yeah, that's the warp I was talking about.

And yeah, the Triple Jump gets you the highest, but the Backflip gets you high enough, and it's easier.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...