Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Best Weapons in FF9


Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
What are exactly the best weapons in FF9 for each character, I need to know, ebcause I don't think I have them all.
Posted
I thnk that Zidanes strongest weopon is the Oricaleon or some thing like that and Garnets is called the Whales weasker the name arent right but i think those are the strongest... could be wrong though
Posted
well i dont remember what they're called but if i can remember i can tell u where to find them i think ahh i dont know and your talking about the final weapons right?
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NanakiXIII [/i]
[B]well i dont remember what they're called but if i can remember i can tell u where to find them i think ahh i dont know and your talking about the final weapons right? [/B][/QUOTE]
yes, their strongest weapons, I need to know
Posted
Zidane - Ultima Weapon
Dagger - Whale Whisker/Tiger Racket (depends if u use long range or not)
Eiko - Tiger Racket/Angel Flute
Steiner - Excalibur 2
Vivi - Mace of Zeus
Freya - Dragon's Hair
Quina - Gastro Fork
Amarant - Rune Claws

Im almost certain these r all thier Legendary Weapons.

If u need ta know where to find 1, then ask.
Posted
[B]hmm well i know that there in memoria or whatever it was called well i know zidanes armants vivi's are there dont know bout anybody else cant remeber at the moment[/B]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Danath [/i]
[B]Zidane - Ultima Weapon
Dagger - Whale Whisker/Tiger Racket (depends if u use long range or not)
Eiko - Tiger Racket/Angel Flute
Steiner - Excalibur 2
Vivi - Mace of Zeus
Freya - Dragon's Hair
Quina - Gastro Fork
Amarant - Rune Claws

Im almost certain these r all thier Legendary Weapons.

If u need ta know where to find 1, then ask. [/B][/QUOTE]
I have Eiko's i forget if I have the rest, but tell me where each is found
Posted
[B]like i said some are in memoria zidanes is you steal it from the first crystal guardian armants is on the ground right by the stairs that lead up to the portal and vivis is right before u fight a boss cant remember his name and i dont know bout anybody elses hmm i think thats all right although im not sure[/B]
Posted
[QUOTE] Orignally posted by firemac:
I have Eiko's i forget if I have the rest, but tell me where each is found[/QUOTE]

You can find the whales whisker in a chest when you do the chocobo quest, and the excalibur 2 is very hard to find... i think. If i rember right then you have to get to memria in 12 hours or somthing like that. the rest i dont know.
Posted
The Ultima Weapon is on a Chocobo quest, and you need to beat the game in I beleve 20 hours to get the Excaliber 2. Heck, I still can't get the 1st excaliber, I just can't seem to get the item I need to trade from the auction.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...