OtakuBoards

wreckless

Guest boogie van

Guest boogie van
has anyone read any reviews on the game?

i really want to get it but i'd like to know more about it first, such as the multiplayer capabilities, gameplay, etc.

thanks a lot.

I don't believe that it's out quite yet. I hear that it one-ups Crazy Taxi and Project Gotham Racing by offering more complex environments. It takes place in Hong Kong to ensure that there are plenty of pedestrians to interact with. It'll probably play a lot like Super Runabout or Felony 11-79.

Guest 31Downtown
wreckless looks above any xbox game to come out soo far..I cant wait to get my hands on mind..There are some ill car chases that looks like they come right out of a movie..i found some for your eyes here [url]http://www.buzztone.com/wreckless/default.asp?ori=1[/url]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jabroni3:16
I know this is quite old and you probably already bought the game but, the game is sweet, but the replay value is almost shot.

LoL, the game is out, i rented it. It sucks big arse, well the gfx may be great and all the crashing is kool, but the missions are so stupid and pointless and stuff, the cars are kool 2. But its all messy! I wouldnt recommend it. The controls are messy on the pause screen, its all out of order.

Guest Solid Snake
[COLOR=teal]The game looks great on the commercials, but I hear it is not very good. You cannot get out of your car, and the mission are very dull, like, hit the cop car. Sounds like a less complex and less violent version of Grand Theft Auto 3, which is supposed to come out for Xbox in a few months time. I am also curious as to why this topic was brought back after over 20 days.[/COLOR]

:blah:

Ah, yes. Wreckless. I saw the commercial and I just started drooling. Bah. Too bad I don't have an XBOX. But I need to get a PS2 first.......Damm you Ken!

Well, what's the other game that's big on crashes? I mean, the one that they called the most accurately put together crashes on Earth for a GAME?

these new systems think they can throw out kick arse graphics games and expect them to sell. they spend more time on graphics than gameplay. i don't play a game just for the graphics, i play it mostly because it's has a entertaining story. Simpson's Road Rage has AWSOME graphics, but the game sucks.