OtakuBoards

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22

Guest Saiyan Prince

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I don't think it's really like Mortal Kombat. The animation is pretty bad though and the ki blasts look horrible. Plus the backgrounds are Boring with a capital "B." [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, I see. It sounds like I won't like that game, although I like the looks of the GBA DBZ game.

What's the gameplay like on it anways?

I've nevr played the game, but it must be good enough to keep one of my best friends on the net off the computer, even if it is for a little bit. But apparently he has bad taste, if it really is as bad as Crazy White Boy says. Again, i've nevr played it, so don't take my word for it. On the other hand, i hav played the other 2, Dragonball Z: Legends- which I own- and Dragonball GT: Final Bout- which my friend owns. Dragonball Z: Legends is a good game. It lets u play with up to 3 people, and the levels are pretty wide, making the screen bigger, and turning the characters extremly tiny. It goes along with the series, letting u preform specail moves like the spirit bomb while fighting Freeza on Namek. The other game is GT: Final Bout. This is a regular fighting game, lik mortal combat, or tekken. It is a very good game and the characters look like clay figures.

These games are mostly imports, and if u find a english version of them...well, as my friend would say - "You are an idiot not to buy it." I kno where to buy the imported games online if u r interested. But if u get a game, u would also hav to get something to play it, lik a mod chip, or a specail cd, which they also sell, because it is imported from another contry. I would recommend just getting the specail cd because there is not much hassel. [url]http://www.asianmall.com/wstore/shop.cgi?link=&page=/dbz/games.html&cart_id=7582876.30724[/url] Ur choice...

Actually, I think Ultimate Battle 22 is quite good. The fighting is a lot faster than anyother Dragonball Z game, and the animation isn't that bad. Plus Goten is there, which makes it all the more enjoyable. You will find it good if your not a complete hypocrit.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Actually, I think Ultimate Battle 22 is quite good. The fighting is a lot faster than anyother Dragonball Z game, and the animation isn't that bad. Plus Goten is there, which makes it all the more enjoyable. You will find it good if your not a complete hypocrit. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] I like DBZ and Iam not a hypocrite, but the DBZgames released in the US so far just aren't that good. But you can find it on Ebay every now and then...[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
As many said try Ebay, or you local import shop. I know where to get it but thats only in my area! The game in my opinion really isn't worth buying in fact if you can find someone near you who has it just borrow it of them and try it before you by it!

I have DBZ Legends, and altho the story mode is extremely good, I think the characters are too un....original? I dunno you only have one attack button, and you just use that with the d-pad to do a few different moves, and when you beat up the enemy enough you let off a beam-type attack =\. Plus it's pretty unbalanced, if u're krillin or Guildo it could take 4 or 5 ki blasts to take down someone. But if you're vegetto it'll take maybe 2.

As Gohan posted you should go to that site he mentioned...it looked pretty good, so i just ordered Legends and Ultimate Battle 22...:smirk: