Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22


Recommended Posts

Guest Saiyan Prince
Posted
Does anyone know were I might be able to buy this game?

Also some pictures.
Posted
Don't bother......it sucks. I love DragonBallZ as much as the next guy, but there are far better fighting games. The new ones'll probably be out this year anyway.
Posted
I don't think it's really like Mortal Kombat. The animation is pretty bad though and the ki blasts look horrible. Plus the backgrounds are Boring with a capital "B."
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I don't think it's really like Mortal Kombat. The animation is pretty bad though and the ki blasts look horrible. Plus the backgrounds are Boring with a capital "B." [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, I see. It sounds like I won't like that game, although I like the looks of the GBA DBZ game.

What's the gameplay like on it anways?
Posted
It's pretty responsive for the most part. It's not slow, but it's not the fastest game out there either. It's faster than Final Bout for PSX though. Overall, the game has easy control just like the Butouden games, if you're familiar with them.
Posted
I've nevr played the game, but it must be good enough to keep one of my best friends on the net off the computer, even if it is for a little bit. But apparently he has bad taste, if it really is as bad as Crazy White Boy says. Again, i've nevr played it, so don't take my word for it. On the other hand, i hav played the other 2, Dragonball Z: Legends- which I own- and Dragonball GT: Final Bout- which my friend owns. Dragonball Z: Legends is a good game. It lets u play with up to 3 people, and the levels are pretty wide, making the screen bigger, and turning the characters extremly tiny. It goes along with the series, letting u preform specail moves like the spirit bomb while fighting Freeza on Namek. The other game is GT: Final Bout. This is a regular fighting game, lik mortal combat, or tekken. It is a very good game and the characters look like clay figures.

These games are mostly imports, and if u find a english version of them...well, as my friend would say - "You are an idiot not to buy it." I kno where to buy the imported games online if u r interested. But if u get a game, u would also hav to get something to play it, lik a mod chip, or a specail cd, which they also sell, because it is imported from another contry. I would recommend just getting the specail cd because there is not much hassel. [url]http://www.asianmall.com/wstore/shop.cgi?link=&page=/dbz/games.html&cart_id=7582876.30724[/url] Ur choice...
Posted
Actually, I think Ultimate Battle 22 is quite good. The fighting is a lot faster than anyother Dragonball Z game, and the animation isn't that bad. Plus Goten is there, which makes it all the more enjoyable. You will find it good if your not a complete hypocrit.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Actually, I think Ultimate Battle 22 is quite good. The fighting is a lot faster than anyother Dragonball Z game, and the animation isn't that bad. Plus Goten is there, which makes it all the more enjoyable. You will find it good if your not a complete hypocrit. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] I like DBZ and Iam not a hypocrite, but the DBZgames released in the US so far just aren't that good. But you can find it on Ebay every now and then...[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
As many said try Ebay, or you local import shop. I know where to get it but thats only in my area! The game in my opinion really isn't worth buying in fact if you can find someone near you who has it just borrow it of them and try it before you by it!
Posted
I have DBZ Legends, and altho the story mode is extremely good, I think the characters are too un....original? I dunno you only have one attack button, and you just use that with the d-pad to do a few different moves, and when you beat up the enemy enough you let off a beam-type attack =\. Plus it's pretty unbalanced, if u're krillin or Guildo it could take 4 or 5 ki blasts to take down someone. But if you're vegetto it'll take maybe 2.
Posted
As Gohan posted you should go to that site he mentioned...it looked pretty good, so i just ordered Legends and Ultimate Battle 22...:smirk:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...