OtakuBoards

Sparkley Pokemon!

Dragon Fou Lu

Well I would like to see a Mew with a orange body......a green face.... and blue legs. Sense Togepe's in a egg I can't really say I would want him diffrent colors, but it is cute enough.

I would also like to see a Ho-Oh with a orange body, and orange evreything, well maybe not everything.

Another one would be Pikachu with a green body, a yellow tummy, and a blue head.

Bah I am crazy.

P.S. Who else thinks I am crazy?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkmoon [/i]
[B]

Really? so if I were to name a pikachu blue, would it be blue colored in the stadium game?

Unfortunatly I don't have the pokemon stadium game, but it's interesting to know:D [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]I don't know if it'd turn it blue, but it wouldn't be the normal color. It doesn't change the Pokémon to completely different colors, though, it keeps the same patterns and stuff. It just has a different tint to it, I guess... It's hard to describe... If you have Super Smash Bros. Melee for the GCN, it's kind of like when you change you characters color, on Mewtwo...

And I think that'd be one crazy looking Pikachu! That'd be really weird... And judging from that post, I'd say that you're somewhat crazy...[/color]

[size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]
[color=indigo]I'd say that you're somewhat crazy...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][color=crimson]
that has to be the meanest thing i have in a while lol... nice way to put that ;)--kuja[/size][/color]

[QUOTE]
Originally posted by jcgoudy

And I think that'd be one crazy looking Pikachu! That'd be really weird... And judging from that post, I'd say that you're somewhat crazy... [/QUOTE]

I guess I am, can't help it. My imagination just runs off with me sometimes.:gulp::D

I don't think a blue pikachu is enough to make people consider me crazy, is it?:therock: *shrug* oh well...

Guest Shift
[SIZE=1][COLOR=crimson]I have 1 Sparkley Pokémon, and it's guess what one??? That's right the Red Gyarados![/COLOR] [/SIZE]

There's only 6 sparkly pokemon of which I know of. All of which are marked with 3 dots for the gender.

Gold Caterpie
Gold Mewtwo
Red Garydos
Purple Onix
Yellow Charizard
Green-eyed Tentacruel

Though there could be more.....