OtakuBoards

Think u can get rid of me?

Guest F*ckUB*tches

Guest F*ckUB*tches
Think U can get rid of me? Think u could just ban me because of my sig which is expressing my opinion? Then this site doesn't deserve to exist! I Akito/Gendo, will not stand for some *** to ban ppl just because of my opinion!

Guest F*ckUB*tches
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]Man, whats the use? Give up. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well well well, looks like a lil loser for the damn admins. one of the most pathetic ppl on here.

Guest F*ckUB*tches
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]wow, for awhile i kinda thought akito was kinda cool(kinda) [/B][/QUOTE]

I dun care what u think, but i got banned for no reason, and i'm here to tell u all about it. When ppl starting banning for no good reason, well, it's time to take up the cause once again.

Guest F*ckUB*tches
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]You are the weakest link. Goodbye! Seriously, though this comes out of nowhere. [/B][/QUOTE]

Serously, u need to shut the **** up! Ur the most annoying person on here! Besides the admins!

[COLOR=crimson]It's one thing to express your opinion, but it's another thing to say offensive and vulgar things... Especially on a children-friendly site! My brother is on these boards, and he's 8. Do you think he really needs to be exposed to the stuff that was in your sig?

Frankly, I think you should grow up and stop whining that you've been banned... Again! Consider yourself lucky that you weren't banned earlier.[/COLOR]

[color=deeppink]Gah...I'll delete this thread soon. Sorry Gendo, I don't know where the personal attack on me came from, but I wasn't the one who banned you in the first place. Maybe you should check your facts before you accuse someone and call them a b[i]i[/i]tch.[/color]