OtakuBoards

Who created Jenova

UltimateDBZ

jenova was not created, jenova fell from the sky 2000 years before the game's time, it fell and was put into a geological spectrum by the cetra, it came to the cetra and appeared to them as a friend, helping them build their colonisation, but then when the cetra refused to help jenova take over the world, jenova cast a plague on the cetra wiping out almost the whole population, those that stopped it could not kill it, but put it into a geological spectrum, it laid dorment for 2000 years until professor gast unearthed it, studying it, jenova was reawakened by sephiroth....

thats all for jenova, WEAPON did not try to destroy jenova, WEAPON comes when the planet is in need of help, which it was when sephiroth cast meteor and because the planet was deprived of life energy, which was sucked by the mako reactors....

Heres my theory:

Vincent & Lucresia
Lucresia's pregnant and Hojo implants the Jenova virus, which he found(or created), into Lucresia and the baby is born and grows rapidly to full size and Sephiroth was born after Jenova but Lucresia still had the virus in her and Sephiroth went mad from it eventually and thinks Jenova's his mother when I think Lucresia is his mom so heres the deal.

Vincent & Lucresia
then
Hojo interupts with the virus
after that
Jenova's born
then
Sephiroth is born
then
Sephiroth grows up
then
He goes mad
then he finds out about Jenova

He then searches for her and finds her
and well you know the rest.

That's my theory.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]jenova was not created, jenova fell from the sky 2000 years before the game's time, it fell and was put into a geological spectrum by the cetra, it came to the cetra and appeared to them as a friend, helping them build their colonisation, but then when the cetra refused to help jenova take over the world, jenova cast a plague on the cetra wiping out almost the whole population, those that stopped it could not kill it, but put it into a geological spectrum, it laid dorment for 2000 years until professor gast unearthed it, studying it, jenova was reawakened by sephiroth....

thats all for jenova, WEAPON did not try to destroy jenova, WEAPON comes when the planet is in need of help, which it was when sephiroth cast meteor and because the planet was deprived of life energy, which was sucked by the mako reactors.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]I play game again, and I notice something...it says Jenova [i]is[/i] a Cetra......is this true? Or does it get cleared out later in the gae, like the Zack-Cloud-Life Story lie?[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b]I play game again, and I notice something...it says Jenova [i]is[/i] a Cetra......is this true? Or does it get cleared out later in the gae, like the Zack-Cloud-Life Story lie?[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

no, jenova is not a cetra, they just thought that, kind of like how rufus though sephiroth was an ancient, anyway, it gets cleared up later on....

That''s why Sephiroth was created, Sephiroth was thought to be a Cetra. But after Professor Ghast had made Sephiroth he found out it wasn't in fact a Cetra, and was very displeased with himself. You find this out in the game by talking to someone, I can't remember. So Sephiroth is part human, and part whatever Jenova is. Jenova cells were put into Lucrecia by Hojo and Ghast, then came Sephiroth. Sephiroth doesn't even know his human mother, nor does he even know that he came from one. It all basically happened because Hojo is sick and Ghast made an error, as he was just trying to help humanity, not destroy it.