Guest Matt Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 anyone here own any ferrets? I got one and my sis has got one. i named mine Bandit and she named hers Destiny. I wish i got more, but ther're expensive. anyone else here own any?
Fall Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 Ferrets?! If I brang a ferret out here, my dad would probably shoot it. Sorry to bring a shock, but no, I don't own any. :toothy:
Charles Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 Yuck man, Ferrets stink like poop! Those critters look like a rat after it spent night out with the boys and got smashed. Their faces are all like, "Look at me, I'm ugly looking and my nose is sharp!" Get them away from me!
Delian Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 Ferrets...hehe...oh they're are such cute critters:D but unfortunately I don't own one....my cat will try to have a wonderful time with it...:smirk:
James Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 [size=1]Can we please try to get some reasonably intelligent discussion going here? Sorry, but lately the topics have been getting very poor. Next people will be asking what colour my shoes are. :rolleyes: [/size]
BabyGirl Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][size=1]Next people will be asking what colour my shoes are. :rolleyes: [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Don't tempt them, James :shifty:[/color]
Recommended Posts