OtakuBoards

Dragon Ball Final Bout

Guest Shift

[SIZE=3]Will anybody be willing to sell me there copy of Dragon Ball Gt Final Bout? I don't have a .net e-mail address so i cant order it over E-bay....(i don't have internet access i go over to friends houses and use the library's computers....i don't mind if it's Japanese or not..[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Well I would..... But I don't live in your country. Anyways, where do you live? 'Cause don't the stores where you are have the game in stock? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=3]Hell na' they aint got in stock and hey Spikey i'll buy your copey for 25$ thanks Spikey now i got to get a converter...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B][SIZE=3]Hell na' they aint got in stock and hey Spikey i'll buy your copey for 25$ thanks Spikey now i got to get a converter...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey you know you have to have a proffesionel install that converter! and plus those cost a lot.

oh well i will just buy an english version ebay.

[SIZE=3]I just got one to actually play the game..I got it yesterday for $25.37..at game world in indy (that answering your question Squashed Snail I'm from Indiana just like Shibatku) I don't mind about the text i just want to play..'sides i could tell who the characters are just by looking at them...Duh!!![/SIZE]

DON'T BUY IT!! Final Bout is one of the worst games. people think it's good just because it's 3d. it's a poor game. it isn't worth 2 bucks. if ur gonna get a dbz game for ps1, get Ultimate Battle 22 or Legends.

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ3_Vegetocks [/i]
[B]Ok then peeps fasho!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Quit spamming you moron. I told you once before in your first topic...for god sakes...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

Quit spamming you moron. I told you once before in your first topic...for god sakes... [/B][/QUOTE]

he won't listen. he does the same thing at Herman's forums. 43 posts of 'hey peeps these boards are cool' (until I made 23 of them 'disappear)... your best choice is to rid the boards of this idiot. Yes, that's right. I called him an idiot. SSJ3 Vegetocks is hereby the first to recieve the 'Deus calls this guy an idiot' award....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

he won't listen. he does the same thing at Herman's forums. 43 posts of 'hey peeps these boards are cool' (until I made 23 of them 'disappear)... your best choice is to rid the boards of this idiot. Yes, that's right. I called him an idiot. SSJ3 Vegetocks is hereby the first to recieve the 'Deus calls this guy an idiot' award.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3]Umm...I just banned her from my boards....though i recently put it back on ban-warning thanks to low membercounts...[/SIZE]

I am sure that we have already discussed this...

Dragonball GT Final Bout is a great game, and I would show you where to get it on the net, but you already bought it...ok...hmmm....well...I'm just spamming now, aren't I?...oh well. Look, if anyone else needs a DBZ game and would be willing to spend $50 on it (not including the CD you need to play it) don't hesitate to ask me.