Anna Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 Anyway, I dunno how many of y'all have heard of Drum Corps International, but it is the epitamy of all drumming imo. Yeah sure, there are amazing drumset players out there (Chad Sexton from 311.... all bow down) but this is drumming on a COMPLETELY different level. This DCI group is the Blue Devils-my personal favorite- it's only 55 seconds long, just a warm-up they did back in '96. I just couldn't keep this stuff to myself any longer, I had to share it, 'cause I know that not a lot of people who aren't in marching band know about it. [url]http://hometown.aol.com/kevlar9296/sounds/96bd-ditty.wav[/url]
Anna Posted February 4, 2002 Author Posted February 4, 2002 Lol, thank you amibasuki. Okay yeah ALL OF YOU PEOPLE, listen and post your reactions/thoughts here. please. ^_^ Y'all are gonna miss out if ya don't.
amiboshi Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 Wow. That's amazing. It sounds really cool. ^^ Later: Also, Amibasuki, how did you get that avatar if you don't have 500 posts yet?
PiroMunkie Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 [SIZE=1]Err..... I clicked on it, and it said the file had been corrupted and it could not open :confused: :drunk:[/SIZE]
Guest cody722_3000 Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Err..... I clicked on it, and it said the file had been corrupted and it could not open :confused: :drunk:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] so im not the only 1...
amibasuki Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i] [B]Wow. That's amazing. It sounds really cool. ^^ Later: Also, Amibasuki, how did you get that avatar if you don't have 500 posts yet? [/B][/QUOTE] back when I used to come a lot, I got a little over 500 posts. ....some seem to be missing though....:therock:.... aw well, as long as I have my Tasuki avatar, I don't care:D
amiboshi Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B] back when I used to come a lot, I got a little over 500 posts. ....some seem to be missing though....:therock:.... aw well, as long as I have my Tasuki avatar, I don't care:D [/B][/QUOTE] Ahhhhhhhh....I see. Thanks for clearing that up!
Anna Posted February 4, 2002 Author Posted February 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Err..... I clicked on it, and it said the file had been corrupted and it could not open :confused: :drunk:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] WHA??! rrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, okay go here: [url]http://hometown.aol.com/kevlar9296/sounds.html[/url] click on 96 ditty (or you could click any of them, but that's the file I tried on the boards), hopefully that'll work.
PiroMunkie Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]WHA??! rrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, okay go here: [url]http://hometown.aol.com/kevlar9296/sounds.html[/url] click on 96 ditty (or you could click any of them, but that's the file I tried on the boards), hopefully that'll work.[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1][b]"The Page Cannot Be Displayed."[/b] Bah, stoopid piece of monkey stuff website... :p[/SIZE]
Anna Posted February 4, 2002 Author Posted February 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1][b]"The Page Cannot Be Displayed."[/b] Bah, stoopid piece of monkey stuff website... :p[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] -__-;;;; alright, one last try..... and dangit it better work... [url]http://www.bluedevils.org[/url]
amiboshi Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 It worked fine when I tried the file before.:confused:
Fall Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 It isn't working for me either..... By reading what you said though, it looks like I'm missing out on a really good thing..... :bawl: Is there another site with that on it? :(
Anna Posted February 4, 2002 Author Posted February 4, 2002 Yeah, if you look in the right places you can find DCI stuff. [url]http://www.dci.org[/url] has some samples, but of the whole show, not just isolated drums. But let me tell you, it still sounds incredible. You can also look up the Blue Devils, Cadets, Cavaliers, etc. They're all different Corps.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now