Jump to content
OtakuBoards

can somebocy help


Recommended Posts

Guest maverick
Posted
can anybody tell how to get to esthar city /town/village /
in disk three I been looking for it for weeks and can't find it











----------------------------------------------------------------------
check out my first website about mmx [URL]http://maverickzero.topcities.com[/URL]
Posted
Alright, get in the garden, and head to Fishermans horizon.. Just find the old railway tracks, and follow it... You'll find out the rest as you go along...
Posted
[b]When you get onto the Continent, go forward, then you'll be in an icy place. Keep going. And soon you'll fight an [u]undead[/u] monster. You should know what to do :)
Anyway, then you'll see a few twitches in the background up ahead. press X at them, and you'll see :)[/b]
Guest maverick
Posted
[COLOR=red]i DID that and I beat the undead monster then kept goin and found a dead end can you give me instruction on how to get out of there I would really be thankful [/COLOR] :love: :smirk: :laugh: :toothy: :excited: :alcohol: :flasher:
Posted
if I remember corectly you go left when you get to the dead end then you should see somting strang in the backrond it will change into a door or somthing that will take you to esthar but if it is not left it might be right but I dought that
Posted
When you get to the part where you can go left or right, and the undead guy Abadon is to the left, go back to the middle and right in front you'll see a rip in...er...space I guess it would be, just go straight forward (up on the screen) and search around there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...