Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok...Tomorrow's the last day for buying balloons, flowers and that stuff. I have the messages to go along with the gifts except for 2 friends. Can someone help me?

Some stuff that could help you help me;) :

They're girls

I'm not interested in any more than friendship.

They're my age (15).

I've known them only since August.

I consider them great friends.
Posted
huh, i don't know something fancy. just make sure they like it. make sure they don't have it, nd they want it. oh wait, baloons are not going to be on sale, oh gosh well not much to say there. let's just hoped i helped you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...