Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Since I've never actually seen it, could someone upload a pic of it fer me? I'd appriciate it......¬¬....Me only seen GW and SOME of 08...
Posted
Here you go........
God Gundam came out in eps 24 to replace the battered Shining Gundam.
The reason why its hand is glowing is that its doing its famous "God Finger"
The guy in the background is Domon, the pilot.
Want more info??
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Thanks, and I have another question...... Is the G Gundam the one with the Trace system, or am I way off? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yup! G-Gundam uses the Trace system in it's Gundams. Sadly, I don't have a picture of God Gundam right now... (Dammit, Gundam Project, why did you close down!?)
Posted
To those who don't know the MTS or Mobile Trace System, its a system where the Gundams mimic the moves of the pilots. The spandex-type suits are the ones that control the Gundams movements. Unlkie the other series, the Gundams' power depends on the pilot's skills in the martial arts or some other form of fighting. In addition to the MTS, when the Gundams take damage, the pilot feels it.
Posted
Heh......Somehow I knew that.......Wait, I know how....Flashy told me on JVF! Oh, yeah. :D

Ok, well thanks again you two......'Preciate it...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Yup! G-Gundam uses the Trace system in it's Gundams. Sadly, I don't have a picture of God Gundam right now... (Dammit, Gundam Project, why did you close down!?) [/B][/QUOTE]


Ooh, you went to GP? So did I!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...