OtakuBoards

Dragon Ball GT:The Journey To Destroy The Evil Saiyan Crew

shibatku

This is a journey with all kinds of things to add to it and you can choose who you want to be I choose Goku(SSJ,SSJ2,SSJ3,SSJ4) and you can choose anyone else you want in fact you can choose evil versions of Goku(Not as powerful as Goku) and Evil Gohan(Same power level as Gohan) and The Dark Prince(Vegeta) or you can be the good version of him.

The point is you can choose anyone you want except Goku so lets get this thread started and choose your charactor and remember that everyone has a evil side.

Join up and I'll start this in a few days.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
I'll be Vegeta. Anyone of him (dark or good) Just as long as he looks the same and he still gets to keep his attitude!:cool:

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]You can be the good one. okay. [/B][/QUOTE]
Ok. I don't care which one. I'll act just like him. (I can get a lot like him)

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[B]You can be the good one. okay. [/B][/QUOTE]
Ok. I don't care which one. I'll act just like him. Ya know, the usual cocky, arrogant jerk!

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[B]Well I'll keep this open for two more days then I'll start it okay so the ones already picked are Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, and Goten.(Good versions [/B][/QUOTE]
Hey, if no one else but us signs up, do you think we should do more than 1 character? It seems like we're the only ones signed up for this. If we don't start it up soon, everyone will forget about it! So we need to hurry!

Guest BulmaVegeta1
WE need to start!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now or else everyone will forget about it! Oh wait, never mind. Everyone already has..... Let's just please start!

Guest QuickSilver
dont double post. we should really start this thing. and if you do decide to have two characters i want trunks all versions as well

Okay I'm starting this and no one gets double characters so I'm going to start this.

The crew is called by a strange force to the hyperbolic time chamber. THey all go in and when they do the room starts to change when all of the sudden they appear in the otherworld. They find out they're stil alive but they have been called to destroy the Saiyan Crew forever.(Bardock and his gang) So Naturally they search and go to a bar and someone want to fight then they're transported to a very large room and they person makes himself multiply for each person in the room adn the first fight ensues. Goku and his clone go at it and goku finds out who this is(EVIL SHENRON) but at a lower power stage. Then Goku powers up to SSJ2 adn Goku shoots a kamehameha at him then Shenron reflects it back at him sending him to the nearest asteroid. Goku gets up and they continue. (Now you others post your fight so far and you can't just kill him right away.)