Desbreko Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 [color=indigo]There's something I've been wondering about for awhile... After you get the Highwind, you can go back to Great Glacier... Will it let you climb up the Gaea Cliffs again? And if so, what happens when you get to the top, when you'd normally go down into the crater? Anyone know?[/color]
Flash Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Sorry to get your hopes up, but you can't do it. What's-his-face, that Climbing dude, runs out and says; 'You can't go up! It's too dangerous!' or something.. Yeah.
Desbreko Posted February 6, 2002 Author Posted February 6, 2002 [color=indigo]Dang... I think you should be able to get into the end cave that way... That'd be kind of cool, if you could.[/color]
Flash Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B][color=indigo]Dang... I think you should be able to get into the end cave that way... That'd be kind of cool, if you could.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Indeed, you should go and look at some of the rumours and secrets down at [URL=http://ff7citadel.sinfree.net/main.htm]FFVII Citadel[/URL], in paticular, one section to do with a [URL=http://ff7citadel.sinfree.net/secncave.htm]'hidden' room[/URL] in the Northern cave... Very interesting, all this. :)
steven Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 there maby be a way if you use a gold chocobo to get to the aeria between the town and the crater you might be able to get to the path you used to get to the gaea cliffs insted of snowboarding but I have never tryed it but it is not verry liokly to work
Desbreko Posted February 7, 2002 Author Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by steven [/i] [B]there maby be a way if you use a gold chocobo to get to the aeria between the town and the crater you might be able to get to the path you used to get to the gaea cliffs insted of snowboarding but I have never tryed it but it is not verry liokly to work [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Yeah, you can use Chocobos to get to Great Glacier. All you need is a green, black, or gold Chocobo. Just run over the mountains and up to the edge of Great Glacier, and dismount. Then you can just walk right in. I've done this before, but I didn't actually try to go and climb up the cliffs again...[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now