Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
The next pokemon adventure game will be coming out christmas time 2002 in japan and probably spring 2003 here. It'll have 350 pokemon and I'm hoping it will include the merging thing.
Posted
That's funny. I heard that it would be coming out sometime in the summer and it would only have 3 new ones. Damn Beckett.
Posted
whats up snail.....

well the pokemon thing huh??
the merging thing..i think its all a piece of crap but if it happens it happens,.....\

the 350 pokemon...i dont know...but hopefully it will...and the time it comes out sux
so why bother to even read about it..cuz most of the time its a ll a rumor...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gary Oak [/i]
[B]whats up snail.....

well the pokemon thing huh??
the merging thing..i think its all a piece of crap but if it happens it happens,.....\

the 350 pokemon...i dont know...but hopefully it will...and the time it comes out sux
so why bother to even read about it..cuz most of the time its a ll a rumor... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well I'm not so sure that this is a rumour..... I'm pretty sure it's real, 'cause I just read about it in a pokemon mag..... :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kristoff119 [/i]
[B]The next pokemon adventure game will be coming out christmas time 2002 in japan and probably spring 2003 here. It'll have 350 pokemon and I'm hoping it will include the merging thing. [/B][/QUOTE]

How can you be shure you have to have sources
Posted
If you want sources then check [URL=http://pocket.ign.com/news/41343.html]this[/URL] link at ign. In one of the images it looks like there is a prevolution to wobuffet. Also, they are going to release the e-card thing in the USA.
Posted
If tyou want a good site go here
[url]http://lugia.pgamers.net[/url]


dang i love these smiles
:angel: :angel: :butthead: :freak: :naughty: :whoops: :mrt: :blush: :laugh: :tasty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Wow, fake or not, what's this "merging" thing? [/B][/QUOTE]
Heh, check the thread I made called "Pokemon..... Merging?" :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...