Kristoff119 Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Last night I beat Oracle of seasons. I got it for christmas and i stopped playing it for a couple of weeks because i got stuck and i had also just gotten golden sun, but last night I decided to finish up and I beat it with about 25 rings, one missing heart piece and it seems like I am missing a few items since there are like 5 spaces that should be filled. Are there any items that I am missing that can be found?
Dan L Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 You get a load of items after you finish the game, such as the biggoron sword. If this isn't equipped, then there'll always be an empty space anyway, cos the biggoron sword uses both hands (you can't equip anything else at the same time), so an extra space is needed when it is equiped.
Kuja Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]well... yea you have to have both seasons and ages to get all the items... but seasons... i have all the hearts... just not all the heart peices :lost: lol... there is a heart peice i cant get... yet i have the max hearts... weird...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Desbreko Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]well... yea you have to have both seasons and ages to get all the items... but seasons... i have all the hearts... just not all the heart peices :lost: lol... there is a heart peice i cant get... yet i have the max hearts... weird...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]I take it you were playing a linked game, where you started out with four Heart Containers instead of three? But yeah, there are items that you can't get by just playing Oracle of Seasons by itself. If you enjoyed Seasons, maybe you should get Ages, too...[/color]
Fall Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 Dude, I have the same problem, and I still haven't beat it yet..... I'm just taking my time, to go through and collect or get everything I can, that way it will be easier later on..... :)
Kuja Posted February 8, 2002 Posted February 8, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually i started in seasons... and well... i think i have all the heart peices in both i had a full screen of hearts... and on ages it actaully had to make the line for hearts one space longer so i could have an odd number of hearts... but in seasons in the marshes for dungeon 3 there is a heart peice surrounded by those green vines... and i cant get it... i even used the old, throw the boomerang and run past the item trick... the boomerang wouldnt pick it up :([/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Desbreko Posted February 8, 2002 Posted February 8, 2002 [color=indigo]To get that Heart Container Piece, change it to Spring (so that the vines won't be around it) using the tree stump just south of Level 3, Poison Moth's Lair. Now, swimming down to it can be tricky. You have to get in the right currents in the water, to get to it.[/color]
Kuja Posted February 8, 2002 Posted February 8, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes but i already have 14 hearts... omg it worked... where the hell are the missing 3 *shudder*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Desbreko Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [color=indigo]You start with 3 Heart Containers, you get 8 from dungeon bosses, and 3 from Heart Container Pieces, plus 1 extra in a linked game... That's a total of 15 Heart Containers. If you started with a linked game, and have beaten all the bosses, that'd be 12 Heart Containers. That would mean that you only got 2 out of 3 Heart Containers from the Pieces, if you only have 14... And if you just went and got that one with the vines around it, that'd mean there are still three more Pieces to find. If you want, I can tell you where the other three Pieces are... But I'm guessing you'll want to find them yourself.[/color]
Kuja Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]no i played seasons first...then ages... and i already had 14 when i got that one... so now i have 14 1/4... WTF?!?![/color][/size][/font]
Desbreko Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 [color=indigo]If you play a linked Ages game, you hear about a secret cave in Seasons, that's in the graveyard. In the cave, you get a Heart Container and a secret for getting the Heart Container in Ages, too... Was that why you already had 14 Hearts?[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now