Chaos Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 THAT'S RIGHT! I'VE DONE IT AGAIN! I found free downloadible music from the intros of Toonami shows: [url=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/toonami/ignition/downloads/music/2ndcoming.mp3]Namek Saga Music(I think)[/url]944K [url=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/toonami/ignition/downloads/music/arabic.mp3]Saiyan Saga Music[/url]948K [url=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/toonami/ignition/downloads/music/bluesub.mp3]Blue Sub Music(I think)[/url]957K [url=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/toonami/ignition/downloads/music/capslock.mp3]Gundam Wing Music[/url]957K [url=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/toonami/ignition/downloads/music/cricket_jbv_remix.mp3]Not sure, but it dope, foo[/url]2M [url=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/toonami/ignition/downloads/music/db.mp3]Not Sure...it dope too![/url]948K [url=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/toonami/ignition/downloads/music/deep.mp3]Tony Hawk3 Review Music, I believe[/url]1M [url=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/toonami/ignition/downloads/music/dragon.mp3]Gundam Wing Commercial[/url]946K [url=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/toonami/ignition/downloads/music/funktoon_mix.mp3]Funky Beat...*taps foot in sync*[/url]2M [url=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/toonami/ignition/downloads/music/infolink.mp3]Gundam Wing Intro...W00T![/url]944K [url=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/toonami/ignition/downloads/music/lurker.mp3]Nice Beat.....but I'm not sure[/url]1M [url=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/toonami/ignition/downloads/music/prayer.mp3]Toonami Intro back in the day when the original Tom was around[/url]943K [url=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/toonami/ignition/downloads/music/rise_up.mp3]Rising Sun Music[/url]3M [url=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/toonami/ignition/downloads/music/scratch_my_back.mp3]Not sure, but it, yes this one too, it DOPE[/url]982K [url=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/toonami/ignition/downloads/music/strength.mp3]Saiyaman+ DBZ Intro Music[/url]2M [url=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/toonami/ignition/downloads/music/strings.mp3]"Space Is The Place"[/url]1M [url=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/toonami/ignition/downloads/music/tensionrev.mp3]Tenchi Commercial[/url]1M Please note that these pieces of music are copyrighted and are in no way mine. I just found them, and they belong to their respective composers. Please, post here and let me know what a good job I've done. -Neil, the Immortal One
Soccer 4 Life Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Bravooo... :mrt: :therock: :demon: Peace!! :smirk: :naughty:
amiboshi Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 Is there a reason you had to make your own topic? You couldn't just use the other Toonami topic? Well anyways. Yaaaaaaay.:whoops:
Chaos Posted February 7, 2002 Author Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i] [B]Is there a reason you had to make your own topic? You couldn't just use the other Toonami topic? Well anyways. Yaaaaaaay.:whoops: [/B][/QUOTE] Well......eheh......didn't find a topic that was anywhere close to this.....um.......topic.....:whoops: :toothy:
amiboshi Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i] [B] Well......eheh......didn't find a topic that was anywhere close to this.....um.......topic.....:whoops: :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE] :therock: Really? It's called "Toonami-Music" lol. I even posted in it today. Well, I thought maybe there was some exception and you needed a new topic. lol. I thought I might gain new knowlege of Otaku boards.....you've deprived me....
Chaos Posted February 7, 2002 Author Posted February 7, 2002 *restrains from Slaughtering* Poor, poor Fool... Ok, I won't go into a fit of flamming......but if you wish for me to delete this thread in which I put in over 100 man-hours of trying to find this music, I will............................:demon: :suppa demon-jin:
amiboshi Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i] [B]*restrains from Slaughtering* Poor, poor Fool... Ok, I won't go into a fit of flamming......but if you wish for me to delete this thread in which I put in over 100 man-hours of trying to find this music, I will............................:demon: :suppa demon-jin: [/B][/QUOTE] *crawls down to floor, speaks in very tiny voice* Sorry......:nervous: I just meant that...erm....I......nevermind*scuttles off*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now