Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi, my other SN (Chibi-Trunks) won't work. I was wondering if I was banned or what. If I was, I will move on and stop haunting you.

But if I was banned, I would like to know why, that is all. Thanks :smirk:
Posted
[SIZE=1]According to the board's member list the user name "Chibi-Trunks" has never been used before. Are you sure that was your name? Or have you not been here in a few months, because all of the account names were deleted when Version 3 came online in August.

Hope that helps :whoops:[/SIZE]
Posted
As far as ive seen, you have not been banned...perhaps you just typed in your password wrong
Posted
If you've changed your email-address recently, check your email now, 'cause you can't post until you confirm it. It happened to me once, and I thought I was banned too..... :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...