Kinetic Posted February 8, 2002 Posted February 8, 2002 Hi, my other SN (Chibi-Trunks) won't work. I was wondering if I was banned or what. If I was, I will move on and stop haunting you. But if I was banned, I would like to know why, that is all. Thanks :smirk:
Shy Posted February 8, 2002 Posted February 8, 2002 [SIZE=1]According to the board's member list the user name "Chibi-Trunks" has never been used before. Are you sure that was your name? Or have you not been here in a few months, because all of the account names were deleted when Version 3 came online in August. Hope that helps :whoops:[/SIZE]
Guest Posted February 8, 2002 Posted February 8, 2002 As far as ive seen, you have not been banned...perhaps you just typed in your password wrong
Transtic Nerve Posted February 8, 2002 Posted February 8, 2002 Your status said you are still awaiting e-mail conformation.... perhaps you need to check your e-mail... you have no been banned though.
Fall Posted February 8, 2002 Posted February 8, 2002 If you've changed your email-address recently, check your email now, 'cause you can't post until you confirm it. It happened to me once, and I thought I was banned too..... :D
Kinetic Posted February 8, 2002 Author Posted February 8, 2002 Hey, thanks Snail, I did just change my e-mail :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now