Jump to content
OtakuBoards

No images in sigs!!!???


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Taylor Hewitt [/i]
[B]Why is that? [/B][/QUOTE]

From what I've heard, it's to conserve space, cut download times, and stop people putting big naughty piccies in their sigs. (probably not a problem for small boards, but this is a BIG board, and we have lots of little people too (I refer to any members under the age of 14, you see, I'm 19, therefore anyone younger than 14, to me is a 'little person', though no offence is meant :D))
Posted
back in the day of v2 people were posting huge pics in the messages and posting porn. thus no more images.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
shouldnt this be in suggestions? i wish we had pic sigs it leads to a fuller community where everyone can recognise each other
Posted
1. You should have just PMed a mod/supermod/admin and asked this.
2. You should read the rules. That is why [b]they are at the top of this page[/b].
3. To answer your question: People abused the privilege so it was discontinued.

-Justin
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...