(<AA>) Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [COLOR=darkred]Do u prefer old school or new school Anime/RPGs?I prefer old school,the little characters rule![/COLOR]
Chris.C Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B]Old School. Old School seemed to have way better story lines and gameplay that new shcool does. [/B][/QUOTE]yeah,oldschool had much better stories.
Matt.D Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i] [B]I agree with all of u oldschool [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Yah, old school is da bomb![/color]
Treble Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Its a hard decision for me to think I like both of em they both got there own goods and bads side.
Sephiroth Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 old school, although one of the only few decent new school games is ff7 and zelda: ocarina of time....
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Has anybody here really seen much, if any, old school anime? Stuff like Macross 7, Heavy Metal L Gaim, etc, is all good, but in the end I think I prefer 'new school' anime. Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Dessert Shadow Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 defenitely old school.....final fantasy 6(ff3 in america) and chrono trigger were amazing.
Dessert Shadow Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 but then again, ff7, chrono cross, and xeno gears were very tight...same with the lunars.
Pretty Sammy Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 I'd have to say both. Old school is great, yet new still has it's good things. ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now