Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
You loathe Valentines day huh? Same here. Last years Valentines day turned out really messed up for me so now it's payback time cupid. :demon:

I loved that poem you wrote! It was hilarious! :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]maybe...good luck... as for me i think i'll rig the gym with fish guts on the valintines day dance...that'll do it [/B][/QUOTE]

Seems that you hate Valentine's Day for a different reason than just pure hate...
Something you're not telling us...
Posted
[SIZE=1]And to top it all off... I have to go to a funeral of my best friend on Valentines day!!!

I think cupid isn't very good at matching us up with the ones we love... although I've never tried ;)[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]And to top it all off... I have to go to a funeral of my best friend on Valentines day!!!

I think cupid isn't very good at matching us up with the ones we love... although I've never tried ;)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, I send my condolonces.
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
I love it! Valentine's Day Sucks and all you little guys and gals out there sending mushy love cards and roses by the dozen are a bunch of sissys. (ok, sorry, I jsut got a little carried away there, for a moment!)
Posted
Me and my friend have been cooking up some great ideas for valentines day. It seems like everyone wants to trash it this year. I must prepare for the worst at my school. :flaming:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...