OtakuBoards

who would've thought

Guest Imsirion

Guest Imsirion
something weird happened recently, there is a guy who recently graduated and he got in a mess of trouble. he was the popular guy who everyone heard of and people liked, untill now.

while ago him and some other guy killed another guy (suspected drug dealer, thats what i heard) for cocaine money. i heard they ran over him with a car, i also heard the beat him to death, its just so weird ya know....

Yeah its scary...but it just lets you know....that even the coolest person can be stupid enough to kill someone...Or that the coolest person could get murdered....Yeah my best friend just moved to go to collage when this happened...her room mate killed her...they still don
t klnow why

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]it's not actually that surprising I'm afraid. Humans are stupid people in general and often those who we think have the world on a gold plate feel pressured into being superhuman and do stupid things because of it... :rolleyes: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

That is very true velvet paws. Even though they are popular and cool they are some of the most stupid people...

Guest Imsirion
one of my kinda friends was like, "wow, im glad i stopped hanging out with that guy!"
people are sick.
i found out something weird, one of my teachers said grays harbor county (washington) is the 3rd most depressing place in the usa, guess where i live........

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]Thats just sad :nope: ..... When will people learn...... Why cant we all just get along.....

:therock: :mrt: Peace!!!:smirk: :demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well that's pretty much because the people in the world today, want to be better than everyone else. They will never learn.

Anywayz, that is a bit wierd, especially if he just graduated..... :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Yeah its scary...but it just lets you know....that even the coolest person can be stupid enough to kill someone...Or that the coolest person could get murdered....Yeah my best friend just moved to go to collage when this happened...her room mate killed her...they still don
t klnow why [/B][/QUOTE]

that's terrible...good god....what are we doing to ourselves....

Bloody idiot... It's really scary to think of what possesses someone to do such an evil thing...Damn it makes me so angry when people think they have a right to end a human life just like that...it's just plain evil...arrrggghhhh:mad: :mad: :mad:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Bloody idiot... It's really scary to think of what possesses someone to do such an evil thing...Damn it makes me so angry when people think they have a right to end a human life just like that...it's just plain evil...arrrggghhhh:mad: :mad: :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, what weird people.

it's kinda just like at my school, only no kids got killed but they coulda. these two kids were selling drugs and i think they beat up a couple people, and the guys got arrested.