OtakuBoards

g- savior

gouf

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Yes G-Saviour is the live action, Gundam Movie, if you want to know about it visit theotaku.com movie section, which i just happen to run. There I think all your questions about G-Saviour will be answered. If not just drop me a line somewhere and I tell you more about it.

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Consent is the bad Guys, and the federation is no more due to the fact this is set in the distant future, and the federation fell due to power being abdicated to other orginazations that became stronger. But to respond to that question no its not in an alternate Universe like GW!

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Well for you information the movie has already been released here in the US! However to answer your question it was released Jan. 22.

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I thought they had a little insert in the DVD that DID in fact say that G-Savior was set in an alternate universe. .

Hmmm. . since I don't have the DVD here, I will just assume that it was Gundam Wing that was set in a different universe. LOL, I love arguing with myself.

Oh well, just my opinion on the movie, they tried too hard with poor actors to make a good storyline for the movie. . it just fell through. The fighting wasn't THAT bad though, but I suppose it could have been a bit better =P Oh well, not making much sense here. . *shuts up* [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Right Now I am looking at the insert on the G-Saviour DVD, and no it is not set in an alternate universe. In fact the year is Universal Century 223. The universal century timeline is the original.

The alternate universes are:
Gundam Wing
Mobile Fighther Gundam G
Gundam X
Turn A Gundam

Just to name a few.

The universal century timeline which is not an alternate universe consist of:

Mobile Suit Gundam
Gundam 8th Ms Team
Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
Gundam 0083: Zeons Revenge
Gundam Zeta
Gundam ZZ
Char's Counter Attack
and G-Saviour

hope this answers your question enough

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
The Gundam timelines and alternate universe series really start to get confusing and all. Why couldn't they just keep it simple because they wanted to milk a franchise for all its worth by making alternate universes!

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Yes they use real live Actors, in the film in fact one the person who plays Lady Une's voice in Gundam Wing is in this movie as one of the main characters Cynthia Graves!

[COLOR=darkblue]I have to see that movie and if its been released it must be on video and ps the show gundam oo83 was not called Zeons Revenge when I remember the name I will post it

etit I gust found the name it is war in the pocket [/COLOR]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Sorry to burst your bubble but there are not many extras on the G-Saviour DVD. First off you got trailers to 4 Gundam Shows, a japanese audio track without any subtitles, and a very small image gallery of original art.

Also G-Savior is only available on DVD there is no VHS version as of yet unless you get it bootleg which I don't really recommmend