gouf Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 is it true that g-saviour is out and is it with real actors
Flash Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gouf [/i] [B]is it true that g-saviour is out and is it with real actors [/B][/QUOTE] Indeed it is, perhaps you should take a look at theOtaku's movie section, you can get info on it there...
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 Yes G-Saviour is the live action, Gundam Movie, if you want to know about it visit theotaku.com movie section, which i just happen to run. There I think all your questions about G-Saviour will be answered. If not just drop me a line somewhere and I tell you more about it.
gouf Posted February 9, 2002 Author Posted February 9, 2002 i read it it's veary good :love: but i am confused who is the bad guy and federation doesn't exisit so is it like an alternate universe where gundam wing is from
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 Consent is the bad Guys, and the federation is no more due to the fact this is set in the distant future, and the federation fell due to power being abdicated to other orginazations that became stronger. But to respond to that question no its not in an alternate Universe like GW!
gouf Posted February 11, 2002 Author Posted February 11, 2002 thanks for clearing that up. new question when is the relese date for it
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 Well for you information the movie has already been released here in the US! However to answer your question it was released Jan. 22.
NorykoAngelcry Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I thought they had a little insert in the DVD that DID in fact say that G-Savior was set in an alternate universe. . Hmmm. . since I don't have the DVD here, I will just assume that it was Gundam Wing that was set in a different universe. LOL, I love arguing with myself. Oh well, just my opinion on the movie, they tried too hard with poor actors to make a good storyline for the movie. . it just fell through. The fighting wasn't THAT bad though, but I suppose it could have been a bit better =P Oh well, not making much sense here. . *shuts up* [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 Right Now I am looking at the insert on the G-Saviour DVD, and no it is not set in an alternate universe. In fact the year is Universal Century 223. The universal century timeline is the original. The alternate universes are: Gundam Wing Mobile Fighther Gundam G Gundam X Turn A Gundam Just to name a few. The universal century timeline which is not an alternate universe consist of: Mobile Suit Gundam Gundam 8th Ms Team Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket Gundam 0083: Zeons Revenge Gundam Zeta Gundam ZZ Char's Counter Attack and G-Saviour hope this answers your question enough
NorykoAngelcry Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Ya, that definitely straightened out the doubts I was having. . LOL, oh well though. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 The Gundam timelines and alternate universe series really start to get confusing and all. Why couldn't they just keep it simple because they wanted to milk a franchise for all its worth by making alternate universes!
Fall Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 O_o There using [i]real[/i] actors?! As in, human actors?! .....O_O Erm, well now, that sure has brightened me up, I'm gonna be watching it all the time now..... :D
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 Yes they use real live Actors, in the film in fact one the person who plays Lady Une's voice in Gundam Wing is in this movie as one of the main characters Cynthia Graves!
steven Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]I have to see that movie and if its been released it must be on video and ps the show gundam oo83 was not called Zeons Revenge when I remember the name I will post it etit I gust found the name it is war in the pocket [/COLOR]
gouf Posted February 11, 2002 Author Posted February 11, 2002 it's out i got to get it does the dvd hav eany special fetures or is it exactly the same as the vhs:therock:
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 Sorry to burst your bubble but there are not many extras on the G-Saviour DVD. First off you got trailers to 4 Gundam Shows, a japanese audio track without any subtitles, and a very small image gallery of original art. Also G-Savior is only available on DVD there is no VHS version as of yet unless you get it bootleg which I don't really recommmend
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now