OtakuBoards

Time cheat thing...

Guest mjr0403

Guest mjr0403
I dont know what the website is for the time cheat and i want it to use so i can trade with the comm. with my friend. :ball:

:butthead:

can any one answer me i am really impatient

oh yea will this cheaty thing work with the new crystal version????

[size=1][FONT=courier new][COLOR=crimson]combinded and deleted posts--kuja[/size][/COLOR][/FONT]

pease...i beg you to stop spamming (posting over once in a row)

i will look online for the code...and ill tll you when i find it...just remember not to post more thanonce in a row...have a nice day...*look around* night :D

It's somewhere on the Pokémasters website. That's where I got it from. The only thing is after you do the code, you can't switch back and forth from DST. And Cruizr is right. Don't spam. It's annoying and it gets you banned.

Guest mjr0403
Hey im sorry bout the spam... i was a little bored so... i did that but i wont any more and thanks for helping me but i dont thing that code works on the cystral version.... i think it has like a anti-cheat thing in it so you cant cheat but i will try it on my silver version

Well sorry about spam
laterz

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mjr0403 [/i]
[B]Hey im sorry bout the spam... i was a little bored so... i did that but i wont any more and thanks for helping me but i dont thing that code works on the cystral version.... i think it has like a anti-cheat thing in it so you cant cheat but i will try it on my silver version

Well sorry about spam
laterz [/B][/QUOTE]
As far as I know, it works on only Gold and Silver. They got rid of it for the Crystal version..... :)