Guest mjr0403 Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 I dont know what the website is for the time cheat and i want it to use so i can trade with the comm. with my friend. :ball: :butthead: can any one answer me i am really impatient oh yea will this cheaty thing work with the new crystal version???? [size=1][FONT=courier new][COLOR=crimson]combinded and deleted posts--kuja[/size][/COLOR][/FONT]
Guest Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 pease...i beg you to stop spamming (posting over once in a row) i will look online for the code...and ill tll you when i find it...just remember not to post more thanonce in a row...have a nice day...*look around* night :D
Pokeman Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 It doesnt work on the Crystal version. But I think its on............ OK I forgot.
Fall Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 I suggest you look at [url=www.ign.com]IGN[/url], in the Gameboy section..... Look at the Pokemon cheats, it's there, I've seen it..... ;)
Guest mjr0403 Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 well....... i now know the website but whats the calaulater site for it?
Fall Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 Ok, what do you mean by "calculator site"? :confused:
Kristoff119 Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 Go to [URL=http://www.bruisebrothers.f2s.com/pokemon/]this[/URL] site.
Kei Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 It's somewhere on the Pokémasters website. That's where I got it from. The only thing is after you do the code, you can't switch back and forth from DST. And Cruizr is right. Don't spam. It's annoying and it gets you banned.
Char! Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 There is a universal code you can use if you don't have any money on you... I can't remember it right now though... I'll get back to you... And yeah, spammin isn't cool...
Guest mjr0403 Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 Hey im sorry bout the spam... i was a little bored so... i did that but i wont any more and thanks for helping me but i dont thing that code works on the cystral version.... i think it has like a anti-cheat thing in it so you cant cheat but i will try it on my silver version Well sorry about spam laterz
Fall Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mjr0403 [/i] [B]Hey im sorry bout the spam... i was a little bored so... i did that but i wont any more and thanks for helping me but i dont thing that code works on the cystral version.... i think it has like a anti-cheat thing in it so you cant cheat but i will try it on my silver version Well sorry about spam laterz [/B][/QUOTE] As far as I know, it works on only Gold and Silver. They got rid of it for the Crystal version..... :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now