HAVE YOU SEEN TENCHI FOREVER  

1 member has voted

1. 1. HAVE YOU SEEN TENCHI FOREVER

• GOOD
    • BAD
    • IS THE NEW CHIK CUET
    • OR UGLY

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Well I really don't want to get too into depth with this since I have a review of that movie comming around on theotaku.com movie section but Tenchi Forever aka Tenchi Muyo in Love 2, is a good film depending on what you like out of tenchi. Tenchi Forever is a more serious tone then the other previous movies and is more of a serious movie then really the romantic comedy it is known for. I could keep going on about it but I really must save it for my review so if you can wait about a week after I am done, with other things a review of this flick will go up on theOtaku

Guest RacerX1017
I have the movie and I dislike it I fell asleep on it ZTenchi is a great show and I liked the first 2 movies but this movie was too...lovie dovie for me. Hope I helped

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Is not for many tenchi fans only the truely hardcore tenchi fans, the movie is all about love and serious issues, and really is not like the show or the previous movies that have a more comedic and action oriented pace. In fact this movie has no violence in it, basically its a serious romantic anime without the comedy!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
The movie review of Tenchi Forever will be up very shortly I just finished the review!:)

Just wanted to keep you all informed!:D